Frequently Asked Questions
- How many times are you able to play each golf course with the Eagle Golf Pass?7 times. First two times at 30% off of the regular green fee and cart; Third time at 50% off of the regular green fee and cart; Next four times at 20% off of the regular green fee and cart.
- When does the Eagle Golf Pass expire?December 31, 2019
- Can I buy more than one Eagle Golf Pass?Yes. We do not restrict the number of passes an individual buys.
- Is the Eagle Golf Pass transferable?No. An owner may only have his name registered with one pass per year.
- Does each person in a group need to have an Eagle Golf Pass in order for each person to receive the discounted rates?Yes. Each person needs to have an Eagle Golf Pass in order to receive the substantial Eagle Golf Pass discount.
- Are carts included in the discount provided by the Eagle Golf Pass?Yes.
- Do I need to call ahead to make a tee time?Yes. You must identify yourself as an Eagle Golf Pass owner when making your tee time.
- Can the Eagle Golf Pass be used along with any other discounts?No. The Eagle Golf Pass is not valid with any other discounts, coupons, specials, tournaments, league play, outings or holidays.
- What is your refund or return policy?All sales are final.